Hamilton Bimini Sun?

i_declare_bankruptcy

out of control
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2018
Messages
744
Reaction score
1,076
Location
SoCal
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone using this MH fixture? Or any thoughts on it? I am considering the 150w option for a smaller (<40g) tank in the future. Just because; I know it's not the most efficient option but I want to try it for fun.

It's affordable and smaller sized which will look great over a nano tank vs the huge reflectors. Chiller may or may not be required but willing to spend the $$.
 
I was up in the air over this one or the reefbrite and went with the reefbrite since it’s a bit longer and I like SE bulbs more
 
I was up in the air over this one or the reefbrite and went with the reefbrite since it’s a bit longer and I like SE bulbs more

But those appear significantly larger than the Hamilton option?
 
Does anyone know where to purchase the Hamilton Bimini or Belize? They were obsoleted a couple years ago.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new