• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hamilton Cebu Sun 72" Fixture

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cleverbs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cleverbs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2013
Messages
210
Reaction score
57
Location
Omaha, NE
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my Hamilton because I no longer use the tank its over as a reef tank.

New the system is $1550.00+

Fixture Includes:
6ft (72in) fixture with Glass splash guard
3x 250w Metal Halides with New Radium bulbs (used for less then a month)
2 channels of T5HO bulbs with 2x 80W Bulbs on each channel (4 bubls total) included are 4x 10k White Bulbs and 4x 460nm Royal Blues. The Blues have never been used
3x Upgraded Ballast. The Hamiltons you see on bulkreefsupply and other sites do not offer these. The normal ballast that comes with the fixture do not support Radium bulbs. You must buy direct from the site to get these ballast and that is what I did.

I am asking $900.00 for the fixture.

The fixture has been used for under a month


Local Pickup Only. Omaha Nebraska

would be happy to drive up to 2 hours away to meet half way.

379_zpsay4pnqoe.jpg


621AC42D-6AD2-4EA0-9453-AD558BEB9511_zpspbl8m9wt.jpg


D039401E-5DCA-4B2D-BC97-ACAE77138CE2_zpsfrq8d34g.jpg
 
Bump - Want to add this is CASH only. Because its pickup only PayPal does not offer any seller protection for pickup sales
 
This ever sell?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new