Hammer bailing out. What to do?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ferrell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ferrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2017
Messages
2,410
Reaction score
2,317
Location
Kentucky
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woke up to this today. What should I do? Move to no flow? Let it bail and put on rocks? It looks healthy otherwise
#reefsquad

image.jpg
 
Low flow area would be a good idea but not much you can really do. Have you checked all your parameters recently?
 
I think someone had his bailout and still survive after 3mths placed in a container
 
It fell off so I put in a cup in low flow. Don’t know what more to do
 
Low flow area would be a good idea but not much you can really do. Have you checked all your parameters recently?
Yes as of noon today
34.5 salinity steady
8.4 Alk plus/minus .1
6 no3 steady
.14 PO4 lowering
Ca 425 consistent

Been running carbon and small amt GFO 6 hrs per day trying to lower PO4 slowly
 
Thanks all. Had the worse luck with hammers lately. Had two 8 month residents recede and die now this. All were walls. One branching left doing well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new