Hammer coral dyeing..help!

LobsterMom34

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
14
Location
Ft Lauderdale
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a hammer coral thats not doing good. He has left his skeleton. And keeps decreasing. I fixed the light and flow. Nothing was touching him also. Just did a water change and fhe Peramiters seem to be in check. I did not see any vertimes snails. I dont know if this has to do with my hammers.. But my hand got bitten up immediately as soo as i rised off my aquitment..any ideas what is going on..
 
Welcome aboard
ZomboMeme 01122020163941.jpg
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new