Hammer Coral Possible Disease or Breakdown?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Henrique
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Henrique

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2026
Messages
21
Reaction score
8
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at my hammer today and I noticed that the bone or the think under it started to deteriorate, the coral is still open and looks normal but I noticed that and got a little worried because I have no idea what could possibly be
20260401_113557_EDC2895D-3541-42FD-8500-E4B627F1AA9E.png

20260401_113557_0EC04EF2-4E32-4DF1-8C58-823E1003286E.png

20260401_113559_4CB75400-F689-4596-8D98-B0BF560A0EB8.png

20260401_113600_933E0F4B-8940-4091-A969-2867B69A7259.png

20260401_113601_1E1A523B-DC79-48D1-9580-3ADE294C14EE.png

20260401_113603_C144F219-0140-41C9-ACF9-6B21FD662061.png
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new