• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hammer Corals

Item Price
30
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

prcardinal91

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2021
Messages
245
Reaction score
300
Location
07826 NJ
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello reefers! Hammers of various sizes and colors. Grown from my display, all branching type. Couple frogspawns as well. 07826 local pick-up preferably, but I can ship for orders over $100. Larger colonies I would prefer local pick-up

Price per head. Multiple heads at discounted rate!

Hammers:
$10 - Green
$20 - Green Splatter
$30 - Neon Green Splatter
$30 - Gold
$40 - Rose (hard to capture good representation of color)
$60 - Yellow/Green Ultra. Very bright!

Frogspawn:
$20 - Green
$25 - Neon green
d646bff6-5416-461e-b22f-02fcde64cc3b.jpg


c119c208-9e27-4b37-844e-782faef56647.jpg


75a6d3ac-7d19-41eb-93c2-cd683719bff8.jpg


3ebbdd64-e8ce-449b-8e75-ce0ef12a2fa4.jpg


47c01312-da24-4c4e-82a3-d06ef312db20.jpg


0ad07bb3-c0e4-4cd4-a654-680eeab8fa7f.jpg


0e68f29c-9854-47fa-bf18-94ef2d56cfdd.jpg


dee508a4-cc0a-4ff4-b0be-ca4d950d2f6e.jpg
 
Do you have anything available currently?
 
dang, I may want to grab one of everything but maybe in about a month because I'm about to do a tank upgrade.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new