Hammer garden pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter rogersb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rogersb

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2011
Messages
686
Reaction score
604
Location
white haven
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up the green/purple tips one about a week ago but the rest have been growing from little frags for years. I know for some people they grow like weeds but in my tank they are relatively slow growers. Lighting is ATI blue+ and an actinic strip.
20230211_133658.jpg

Pic of the blue hammer with a yellow filter.
20230211_133514.jpg

And with an orange filter.
20230211_133611.jpg

Let's see some other hammer gardens.
 
I have not had good fortune with hammers, but for lps in general they grow (branch) much better with broadcast feedings, “stealing” food from the fish ime.
I love your green with blue tip hammer. I want one someday.
 
I picked up the green/purple tips one about a week ago but the rest have been growing from little frags for years. I know for some people they grow like weeds but in my tank they are relatively slow growers. Lighting is ATI blue+ and an actinic strip.
20230211_133658.jpg

Pic of the blue hammer with a yellow filter.
20230211_133514.jpg

And with an orange filter.
20230211_133611.jpg

Let's see some other hammer gardens.
Some amazing looking hammers! Curious if you have a favorite out of the bunch
 
For awhile the yellow on the left was because it was rare. Now go to RAP and every other hammer is yellow. But I'm very happy with each because I think they represent the best of that particular color.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new