Hammer near mushroom

  • Thread starter Thread starter jisc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jisc

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Messages
91
Reaction score
27
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should I be concerned if hammer gets too close to blue mushroom? Not worried about the shroom but don’t want to lose the hammer.

Sorry for the blue picture

7865913ab12316ea5a75a4e73aa977d4.jpg
 
They can be next to one another but if they do start stinging each other I would move the hammer or mushrooms
 
My money is on the hammer probably the hammer will win 1-2 round KO
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new