Hammer or Torch or Horch!?

1979fishgeek

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2016
Messages
917
Reaction score
920
Location
Hampshire UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was very kindly gifted this awesome frag, but I can’t work out if it’s a hammer or torch!?

What do think? The polyps are not as long as I’d expect a Torch to be, but not the typical shape of a Hammer?

I’ve tried to attach a video as well, so you can see it’s movement, it’s been in the tank nearly 4 months and recovered well after it unfortunately had brown jelly whilst shipping. But I treated it with antibiotics and it’s thriving.

C94CB287-D10B-4E16-B3D0-FE3BA0A17584.png 9566484A-89E2-4EA1-9609-D817DDF35906.png 82196671-576D-4DA6-8AE0-118C495B83FB.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5207.MOV
    22.5 MB
Thanks it’s very happy tripled in size and 100% a torch. I’ll post a photo when it’s morning! Thanks again
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new