Hammer vs BTA

  • Thread starter Thread starter >>klong<<
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

>>klong<<

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
369
Reaction score
394
Location
Hershey
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My hammer and BTA have been in the same spot for some time now with no issues, but they're both growing. Should I move the hammer or wait and see what happens?
IMG_0805.jpeg
 
They will be fine untill they arent. Then you will loose a hammer head. Dont ask how i know....
I would move the hammer. They get pretty big.
 
I guess I’ll move the hammer. It’s a shame because they’re both right in front of my 20g cube and look great where they’re at. I saw someone claim that their hammer beat up their bta and the bta moved. Was hoping for that answer :-) Thanks for the replies.
 
I have 11 nems, for 2 years they pretty much remained in place. in the last 3 months 1 of them has decided to go on a "walk about" and is running buckshot over everything! I'm close to pulling it out and rehoming it.
 
I have 11 nems, for 2 years they pretty much remained in place. in the last 3 months 1 of them has decided to go on a "walk about" and is running buckshot over everything! I'm close to pulling it out and rehoming it.
yep. i know how you feel. Mine have gone from 1 to 12ish? over 3 years...Hard to count, they are all bunched up on 2 rocks. but one of them decided it was going to start it's own party somewhere else. That somewhere else is under one of my hammer colonies, luckily most of the heads are high enough they are out of the danger zone. But some of the lower ones weren't happy before i intervened this time. I have in days past lost a few of the heads that grew too close to the nem rock though.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new