• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hammerhead float and sure grip magnet F/S

BluegrassReef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
657
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a couple things I no longer need.

First up is an Algae Free Hammerhead cleaning magnet...I personally never used this as it came with a setup I bought...It is used...WYSIWYG...$40 shipped

Second is a Algae Free Sure grip magnet...I am not sure if it is a 50 or the 100 but I will tell you it is all I can do to pull it apart...This sucker is strong......$15 shipped...I am leaning towards it being the 100....WYSIWYG

If someone wants both I will do $50 shipped.

Thanks....Mike

Here are some pics:

forsale001.jpg

forsale002.jpg

forsale003.jpg

forsale004.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new