Handfeeding your fish?

saltwaterfish.com

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
597
Reaction score
551
Location
Vero Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you handfeed your aggressive or predatory fish? I try to handfeed my scorpion fish but she's a little too skittish so I settle for distantly feeding with tongs. I know a lot of people who handfeed their triggers and puffers but being that close to those teeth makes me a little too nervous.
 
I handfeed my valentini puffer, regal angel, blue tang and clownfish with fresh seafood once week :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new