Handheld Shots...just for fun!

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
9,259
Reaction score
5,770
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I usually shoot with a tripod, but sometimes its more fun to just shoot handheld....

anewcorals_4-6.jpg


anewcorals_5-3.jpg


anewcorals_6-5.jpg


anewcorals_8-3.jpg


anewcorals_11-2.jpg


anewcorals_12-2.jpg


anewcorals_13-3.jpg
 
Good job for sure. Which 100mm lens did you use?
 
Last edited:
man you got nerves of steel to hold that thing that still....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new