Hands in tank activates feeding response?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brymac1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brymac1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2020
Messages
337
Reaction score
850
Location
Foristell, MO
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed that every time I put my hands in my tank, my scoly activates it’s feeding response. Tentacles out and everything!

Has anyone else noticed this with their corals?
3AE56207-20F0-4774-A0CF-C202DEB27D84.jpeg
 
Very interesting, I just posted a thread too not having seen yours. My scoly does exaclty the same and by chance is similar colour too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new