Hanging a vinyl Canopy

Jerzyray

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2016
Messages
435
Reaction score
165
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made this shade May make one for the sides, which I don't know if that's what you'd call it. But anyway I really didn't want a big bulky wooden thing. So I use some 4ply vinyl shad material and put some grommets in it to hang it, It makes it easy. What you all think
20180929_151541.jpg
20180929_151541.jpg
20180929_151552.jpg
20180929_151552.jpg
20180929_151559.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new