Hanging Ring for Kessil A360WE

Do you mean the key chain ring? Or the whole shaft that screws into the light? The ring is just a key ring.
I believe OP is looking for this
9555fdc55d6aeade1f85b60318f175e1.jpg
 
FYI Kessil responded via email and is sending two free of charge (just this once).

Stand up company right there!
 
FYI Kessil responded via email and is sending two free of charge (just this once).

Stand up company right there!
I emailed inquiring about them as well, so they're also sending me a pair lol
 
Same happened to me. Kessil customer service is really outstanding.
 
Si there’s nowhere that sells these bad boys lol? I need 4. If anyone is willing to sell/shop I’d gladly pay for it PayPal. Plz advise abd thank you in advanced.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new