hanna 713 phosphate

ChrisfromBrick

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2024
Messages
3,564
Reaction score
4,920
Location
Brick, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
new tank coming - i bjj it the bullet and went a little higher end and got a Hanna phosphate 713 model. Did I do good? Back in the day, i wasn’t good at discerning shades of colors.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new