• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hanna check temp

Item Price
50.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Zoacoral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
3,255
Reaction score
211
Location
Everywhere
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a hanna check temp thats been used a handful of times. Just clearing out ewuipment that i dont use.
$50 shipped

20260307_165252.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new