• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hanna Checker Nitrate Stand/Organizer

Steelcube

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2021
Messages
73
Reaction score
12
Location
USA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I 3D printed a stand to hold my hanna checker nitrate test kit. These were the first attempts. They both hold all the equipment. The taller one was just too tall (my other stands are shorter and I wanted it to match). The shorter one I didn't put the actual checker depth deep enough. You can see in the picture it sits higher up. I'm posting here rather than throwing away in case someone wants them.

$10 each just to cover shipping.

*****DOES NOT INCLUDE THE ACTUAL HANNA CHECKER TEST KIT*****

If you're interested in the final product I can provide a link to the 3d model.

20250726_102540.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new