• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hanna Checker Rack

waywardreefer

Discipline Equals Freedom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I decided to jump into Fusion 360 to start a small prototype to mount up all my Hanna Checker stuff...I already have a dope cuvette holder that I found on Thingiverse which works great (download it here). Props to pw98 for the cuvette design.

Anyways, I got tired of having all the gear in the separate boxes. My print bed is only 150mm x 150mm....so I tried to jam in as much as I could into one print. Below are the sketches of everything so far...once my current print is done, I'll be loading up this code and seeing how well this works out. If all goes well, I'll dump the STL out there on Thingiverse for anyone who wants to use it...more-to-follow...

MVIMG_20200912_205811.jpg

MVIMG_20200912_213522.jpg

MVIMG_20200912_214626.jpg

OP
OP
waywardreefer

waywardreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've been running a high detail nozzle on my Lulzbot Mini 2 for a while...didn't really pay attention since I've been on auto-pilot with most of my prints...spaced on the fact that this sucker is a 32 hour print!! At least w/this ridiculous tool head.... #facepalm ...might have the first try done by tomorrow after I get off work....

MVIMG_20200914_001558.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
waywardreefer

waywardreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Overall happy with how the first one turned out...pretty limited with the size of my print bed right now...but this works for now...will dump the STL out on thingiverse later this evening...more tweaks to follow for better overall product

MVIMG_20200914_180822.jpg

MVIMG_20200914_181000~2.jpg

With pw98's cuvette drying rack

MVIMG_20200914_181202~2.jpg

LOWRY_PT

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
perfect I would like one of each of the racks please

OP
OP
waywardreefer

waywardreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For anyone looking at these...I literally said in my first post that the vial rack was not mine and linked to the designer/owner...I designed and printed the rack for the rest of the testing gear...

"So I decided to jump into Fusion 360 to start a small prototype to mount up all my Hanna Checker stuff...I already have a dope cuvette holder that I found on Thingiverse which works great (download it here). Props to pw98 for the cuvette design. "

Memisis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didnt say the rack was yours bud :) but do thank ya for the link because it is fantastic. As for your creations I looked up waywardreefer on thingi and found it. Thanks for the links! Looks very functional.

LOWRY_PT

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For anyone looking at these...I literally said in my first post that the vial rack was not mine and linked to the designer/owner...I designed and printed the rack for the rest of the testing gear...

"So I decided to jump into Fusion 360 to start a small prototype to mount up all my Hanna Checker stuff...I already have a dope cuvette holder that I found on Thingiverse which works great (download it here). Props to pw98 for the cuvette design. "
would you print both for me and I can pay you? Dawn

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.0%
Back