Hanna Checker Vial Thread Size

Bradyhall805

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was trying to make a drying rack for my Hanna Checker vials and was having a hard time finding the thread size for them. I tried calling Hanna and spoke to their tech department and they didn't know what the thread size was either. Any help would be much appreciated and thank you for your time!
 
Thank you for that information. That helps a lot and was exactly what I was looking for. Didn’t even know they made different threads for glass and thought it would be a standard or metric thread.

Thank you,
Brady
 
Thank you! I was able to find the specs for the threads from the diagram you sent and what you said. Unfortunately CAD does not have API threads in their system, but after a lot of messing around I was able to create a custom thread in a couple different CAD programs and load it into Fusion 360. Just did a test print and it looks like they are holding great with those threads. Thank you again for the help!
 
Thank you! I was able to find the specs for the threads from the diagram you sent and what you said. Unfortunately CAD does not have API threads in their system, but after a lot of messing around I was able to create a custom thread in a couple different CAD programs and load it into Fusion 360. Just did a test print and it looks like they are holding great with those threads. Thank you again for the help!
Is this the new Hanna test vials or the old ones used in the individual kits? My wife put them in the dishwasher and now I need all new caps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new