hanna checkers for sales 200$

Item Price
200$
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Notsolostfish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
801
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling all my hanna checkers for 200$

Some dont have the regeant. The glass 5ml thingy for water i have brand new for u. Its not in the picture.

IMG_4634.jpeg IMG_4635.jpeg IMG_4636.jpeg IMG_4637.jpeg IMG_4639.jpeg
 
If you are willing to part out, I'm interested in the Nitrate.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new