• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hanna Checkers

Item Price
$50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RedReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2013
Messages
3,700
Reaction score
8,910
Location
Nc
Rating - 92.3%
12   1   0
I have four hanna checkers for sale. Calcium, alkalinity, phosphate LR, and Phosphate regular. All have extra regeants. Bought a while back and never really used them. Just sitting in my fish closet. They’ve only each been used a couple times. I never test my tank. All four for $160 shipped. Can sell separately, $50 IMG_9695.jpeg IMG_9700.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new