10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

HOW I ENTERed TodaY!:

Kris Reef completed the "official entry"

Where's my PRIZEs?:
3 lucky reefers will win the new Hanna Marine Monitor, unless LUCKY KrisReef wins twice, or maybe 3 times?

HI981520_Front-720x720__06547.jpeg

This is a pretty monitor, can't wait to win one :)

Drawing of KrisReef's Prize
will be chosen by random draw and announced on February 27, 2023. Oh, maybe I didn't win? We shall see.
Cool contest. I have a couple pH meters and I would enjoy having something more reliable.

Thanks again to Hanna Instruments!
KrisReef Original Entry just completed. Thanks for the chance to win one of these meters.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry 2 for Supporting members!
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner.

If I was smart I would wait a day to enter as random picks for two meters are not likely to be back to back? A lot of strategy can go into winning all 3 meters! But still I'm going to try!
Excited Seinfeld GIF

Edit: Come on random #149, #150! Good luck everyone, and thanks Hanna for making these great meters for our hobby.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As someone who has done all the things to win this, mostly because I like winning, but also because I like the game, why do I need this?

I can see the usefulness of regular temp monitoring and pH for stability but when is it enough? How level does pH need to be? Temp?

How much does salinity swing? I lose about a gallon a day in evaporation and it's repleted through my ato, but it's a gallon into 150!

Red_Beard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry complete. I would love to give this a try!. All my testing/monitoing ph and salinity is manual, having them at a glance would be pretty handy!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 147 74.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.5%
Back