Hanna Reef Professional Kit Giveaway

I don't have any Hanna products right now but I would love to get the alkalinity one to better maintain a stable dKh in my tank.
 
ADmins-Since contest ended over 2 months ago, why not lock posts? j/s :)
 
I’m new to the hobby so anything that will help me produce better results and have grater success, I’m in!
 
hoping to keep alk more consistant. new to the hobby and have first 32 biocube led set up.
 
Signed up for the mailing list, these products sure would be a step up from anything I’ve ever used!
 
Liked Facebook page
 
Official Entry: signed up for the blog
 
Official entry complete
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new