Hanna Tester Alk and Phos

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

snoopie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
320
Reaction score
74
Location
Midland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both used and both work. No regents.

$25 plus shipping each or take both for $50 shipped.


I can take payment in Zelle, Paypal (you pay fees or f&f)
Cashapp, and venmo.

Been a member for long time send me a message or post here thank you.

1ab3c553-1067-42ce-981d-0b595c1bbdbd.jpg
51133095-bab5-4b07-8aa8-8515b4b4ac24.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new