• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hanna Testers

Item Price
$140
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

tank of gems

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2014
Messages
1,935
Reaction score
192
Location
OHIO
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 4 Hanna testers that I no longer have any use for. All checkers have tested and works flawlessly. You will need all new reagents for all of them the reagents that come are expired. I may have some that are still good and if so do I will throw them in. Selling all 4 shipped for $130. I would like to sell as a whole package
Calcium
Alk DKH
Phosphate
Phosphorus

IMG_1291.jpeg IMG_1292.jpeg IMG_1293.jpeg IMG_1294.jpeg IMG_1295.jpeg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
I have 4 Hanna testers that I no longer have any use for. All checkers have tested and works flawlessly. You will need all new reagents for all of them the reagents that come are expired. I may have some that are still good and if so do I will throw them in. Selling all 4 shipped for $130. I would like to sell as a whole package
Calcium
Alk DKH
Phosphate
Phosphorus

IMG_1291.jpeg IMG_1292.jpeg IMG_1293.jpeg IMG_1294.jpeg IMG_1295.jpeg
will you sell the phosphate ppm checker by itself? does it come with reagents? with manual?
how much for the phosphate ppm checker ?
fishkat
 
I would like to sell all of them together. And I found a few reagents and some full boxes of reagents. I just have to check which is which and if they are not expired
 
Bump

price drop $125 shipped
 
Some yes but not much to be honest. I will message you later today on what I found
 
Ok so I found a few good reagents of phosphate I believe 3 or 4 test and 2 brand new bottles of alk but they are expired
 
Can you send me a message for these ? New to site
 
Sent you a message urmaker
 
Price drop to $120 shipped
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new