• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hanna ulr phosphorus checker

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im looking for the Hanna phosphorus checker. Not the phosphate one. But the url one that detects low phosphate and supposed to be more accurate. Figured I would throw it out there before ordering online and having to wait for shipping

Esquire805

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
45 I'm selling one it's new I used it about 5 times since my phosphorus is high cause of my macro algae needs it. No use for it.

OP
OP
B

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@wesman42 thanks for your suggestion bro. My po4 been reading 0 for 3 days and I’ve been feeding heavy. Corals are not liking no po4. Using the Hanna checker and according to brs video there almost just as accurate as the phosphorus one. Not sure I believe my Hanna though. Someone did tell me it may depend on the light source. I have tried a brightly lit room to a dim room. Same thing

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 23.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 56 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back