HANNA VS ICP, way different numbers..

  • Thread starter Thread starter IPT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I hear you. You think No3 of 9.7 and P04 of .07 are too high? That doesn't seem very high. Maybe the P04 is a bit elevated.

None the less, my tank is healthy in many respects. Sans for the Algae and I would say my SPS colors are more muted in my tank then the pieces were when I first got them.

My intention would be to bring them down. A - to see if it helps the Algae issue, and B - to see if it helps my coral color up and be less muted.

It would be nice to have a reliable number though. Is there a standardized solution or reagent to "calibrate" too?
those numbers are great
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new