• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hannah checkers, nitrate, alkalinity, phosphate and calcium

Item Price
$110
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

nessig

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2025
Messages
136
Reaction score
43
Location
cudahy wi
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4 Hannah checkers, alk, calcium, nitrate and phosphate. All of them work but will need new regents, the regents in the cases now are expired. $110 including shipping

IMG_2661.jpeg IMG_2660.jpeg IMG_2659.jpeg IMG_2658.jpeg IMG_2657.jpeg
 
Would you sell all except the phosphate?
 
Would you sell all except the phosphate?
I would but wouldn't be much cheaper cause shipping will still cost me the same. I'd do $100 for the 3 shipped
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new