• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hannah ULR Nitrate Reader

Item Price
45$
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

nicowboy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2022
Messages
164
Reaction score
116
Location
Henderson
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, I’m selling my hannah checker NITRATE ULR plus extra reagents that hasn’t been opened
I’ve used my checker less than 3 times, I switched to the HR for a quicker test, I don’t really chase low nitrates lvl for my tank

BF6A0FB3-B6ED-4310-B2CA-0DC76E722199.jpeg BC8025EC-9280-4795-89F1-F685EAAFFE49.jpeg 5FDDF125-2EA8-46A2-83E7-4CFB55658C69.jpeg DED8F5A4-3951-4F01-8C74-BC28BEBC9E60.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new