Happy Birthday ficklefins, splitkooks

  • Thread starter Thread starter R2R Team
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
sweet, I thought I was one of the younger folks on here!

Oh---errr...actual cause of celebration, you two getting older! Congrads on getting older! Keep up the good work


LilLee.gif


LilLee.gif


LilLee.gif


that's THREE Lil Lee's!
 
Happy B-day Luciano and splitkooks, hope its a good one for you both.
 
Happy Bday buddy! Thanks for all you do here at R2R! Happy bday to you both!
 
Happy bday, guys. One that can no longer be trusted by the younger crowd (though, still a youngun), and one in their prime. I feel old now;).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new