Happy Birthday Kraylen

  • Thread starter Thread starter R2R Team
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! I woke up today and everything is still the same! Hurray for security!

Thanks for the love guys :)

I need to go take my centrum now.
 
Thanks guys!!!!

I hope I see chalice and acans today!!!

I think I may have to goto Neptunes and party it up!!!
 
Thanks guys! I'm gonna go look for a new fishy in a minute... after massive coffee and asprin.....
 
I hate to tell you but the day after B-day ills get worse every year Bro! I finally gave up the partying around 33 or so. Glad you had a good one, now post up some pics of all your new corals & fishies.

Dave
 
Went to neptunes today and got some stuff... blue plus bulbs for the 37g and the 55g... a chalice and some SICKKK acans..

Pics when stuff is open and what not :p
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new