Happy customer

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to give a shout out to @Reef Nutrition

I received my first order from them of some live copepods and rotifers. Everything was packaged very nicely. The copepods and rotifers looked fantastic when viewed with a microscope. Very full of life and active.

What really stood out was what they included in the package. Not only did they have some promotional (yet informational) material but lots of other stuff two. They included information on how to culture the product they sent yourself, which seems odd because it is like putting themselves out of business. Including a copy of Reef Hobbyist Magazine was really going above and beyond.

Thank you for being an awesome vendor as well as a R2R supporter!

Reef Nutrition

We Feed Your Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to give a shout out to @Reef Nutrition

I received my first order from them of some live copepods and rotifers. Everything was packaged very nicely. The copepods and rotifers looked fantastic when viewed with a microscope. Very full of life and active.

What really stood out was what they included in the package. Not only did they have some promotional (yet informational) material but lots of other stuff two. They included information on how to culture the product they sent yourself, which seems odd because it is like putting themselves out of business. Including a copy of Reef Hobbyist Magazine was really going above and beyond.

Thank you for being an awesome vendor as well as a R2R supporter!

Thanks for the kind words! I will pass your post to our employees. This is the kind of thing that makes all the hard work worth it!

Best,
Chad

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 76 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back