Happy Returning Customer!!! Thanks guys!! (:

titlefight13

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2023
Messages
46
Reaction score
23
Location
charlotte
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
I’ve bought multiple times from Cultivated Reef and every single time has been amazing!
They’re quick to inform you on delays, good news, or issues with anything regarding your order in a very impressive time frame. The packaging is so good and will ensure high safety for your live delivery. I mean, I think it’s been the best setups for packaging I’ve got.
I highly recommend these guys as they are top notch on quality and care. Their livestock is beautiful all round, especially their higher-end selection.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new