Happy Easter, everyone!

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2015
Messages
20,513
Reaction score
45,807
Location
Carmel, Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
God has brought me so many blessings this year. Despite some seriously sad events, such as the loss of my tanks, I prayed that the Lord help me see the big picture. So many blessings have come my way, I am becoming closer with him.

Lest not forget the sacrifice he and his only son made for us on this day. God bless you all, Happy Easter!

My princsss will enjoy searching for eggs, I can't wait to watch her smiles and giggles tomorrow! Enjoy time with your family, everyone. God bless!
 
Happy Easter to you too Ford!!!!! you should send us all some chocolate:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new