Happy Easter!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 143MPCo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
6,721
Reaction score
7,094
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2254875_happyeasterresurrection550x320_jpeg80c24d46a79b812e325c2ee61545538c

Happy-Easter-Photos.jpeg
 
On my way!!! If I drive fast enough I should be just in time haha. Happy Easter man!

My ham is in and about to start on my famous pea salad (only thing my grandmother requested).

You luck duck!!!!!!!!
I will be thinking about that all day. Happy Easter :)

Thanks everyone, it was a request from the family to get the smoker up and running early this season, it was an early morning and a cold one at that, but hopefully it will be worth it in the long run.
 
Happy Easter everyone!

I'm spending my day at the hospital as my wife is in labor with our third daughter!

That's awesome my friend, let us pray and send blessings your way.
 
Happy Easter everyone!

I'm spending my day at the hospital as my wife is in labor with our third daughter!

Truly a blessing. Now that is a wonderful Easter basket. Praying for your bride, new baby and the medical staff in charge.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new