Happy Gotcha Day Hewbie!

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2022
Messages
7,136
Reaction score
10,442
Location
Easton
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Happy Gotcha Day Hewbie!🥺🐡 I can’t believe it’s been 3 years of being spit by you.❤️
IMG_1884.jpeg
B2509FF5-A7E3-434F-BA3A-F2574FF547EB.jpeg
IMG_0336.jpeg
IMG_0408.jpeg
IMG_0525.jpeg
IMG_0337.jpeg
 
You have been through so much from a scared little 3-4 inch baby when I first got you to your 8-10 inch thriving self you are today. And I hope to have many more years with you! I love you!❤️ You are my saltwater puppy dog!🥰🐡
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new