Happy little nubs

  • Thread starter Thread starter eleet
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

eleet

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2016
Messages
263
Reaction score
373
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 2 super slow growers. Current favorites in the tank.
0db06c6b1f717c8b6647d2f7217a6421.jpg
 
Middle is wwc blueberry fields, bottom is tubbs birds nest, right is ora borealis, and left I have no idea. When I picked it up it was a mostly dead, brown, freebie. I cut off what wasn't dead, and it's colored up amazing. Teal with light purple polyps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new