Happy Momma!!

Reefing_addiction

MOD for SBB Yoga Flame
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Messages
22,694
Reaction score
54,086
Location
Westminster
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought an rBTA on Sunday. And today my smaller clownfish decided he wanted to be buddies! Yeah for a successful host.. no only if the RBTA would move to a better location for the poor guy!
A600CB5D-A3D9-4639-BB3C-95091F237AF1.jpeg
 
I’m pretty sure the reason I wanted this tank was for the symbiotic relationship between a clown fish and an anemone!

I remember growing up watching our tank at home with our huge carpet anemone and our clowns and loving it!

Now both my clowns are hosting my small anemone! Wish I would have gotten a bigger one!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new