Happy Saturday everyone :)

:laugh:

Love the corgi. Good morning r2r going to be a hot one here today high in the low 90's last time I checked. Drinking some cofee and getting ready to head into work, my weekend on to work. Everyone have a great day and enjoy your weekend.
 
Good morning R2R! Today is going to be a big day of tank maintenance followed by enjoying the beautiful New England weather! 1smile1
 
Good morning Frankie, Barb and everyone at r2r. On my way to work:( hope everyone has a great and blessed day
 
Good morning!! It's a perfect day here. I'm on my way to the shore. :)
 
Haha!! Nice pic!! Good morning R2R!! Finally finished my manuscript last night and turned it in to the publisher!!!! I.... AM... A.... FREE.... WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:
 
Nice relaxing Saturday here in FL. Already had to get the band aids out with a fish tank DIY Project. Such is the plight of reefer weekend warrior. Hope everybody has a good one.
 
Haha!! Nice pic!! Good morning R2R!! Finally finished my manuscript last night and turned it in to the publisher!!!! I.... AM... A.... FREE.... WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:
Awesome! Congrats Tonya!
 
Haha!! Nice pic!! Good morning R2R!! Finally finished my manuscript last night and turned it in to the publisher!!!! I.... AM... A.... FREE.... WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

Congrats Tonya, great to see you back on here :D

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new