Happy scoly in time lapse

FiReBReTHa

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
946
Reaction score
29
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
trying to feed em, but recent aquisition so hasn't gotten used to it and learning to eat fast, (3x cleaner shrimp)


[YOUTUBE]CYyEyzVwAv4&hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
 
Turn off your flow and dont blow so hard.
 
Turn off your flow and dont blow so hard.

Yea, I didnt think about shutting it down entirely, I only put it into feed mode.


I was feeding a cube on the right side of the tank to try to keep the fish and starfish and shrimp away, all annoying when trying to get photos :)
 
I wait till the feeders come out then everything sticks to it like a nem. I feed mine silversides :)

+1...i feed mine at night

chalicekeeper to you feed them hole silversides or chop them up?? I have a hole bag of them and never tired feeding them to my scolys..( scolys are rather new to me)
 
+1...i feed mine at night

chalicekeeper to you feed them hole silversides or chop them up?? I have a hole bag of them and never tired feeding them to my scolys..( scolys are rather new to me)

it all depends on how big your scoly is and your silversides, i put mine in a cup of water for a couple mins to thaw out and break them in half then feed by placing on the tents and let it take it in hope this helps you :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new