Happy Thanksgiving!

  • Thread starter Thread starter randyBRS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2014
Messages
2,124
Reaction score
3,922
Location
Minneapolis, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

PS, a little birdy told me that Neptune is now on sale at 10%! In addition to that there are two Neptune door busters; the MPR and the DOS!

Check that out here

I also heard that Kessil, Maxspect, Reef Octopus, Auto Aqua, Elos, and IceCap are all planning sales for Friday!

This is in addition to the KZ 25% sale. So many good deals, it's a great time to have a tank! :)

If you've missed any of our door busters, you may want to check them out here.
 
Hope ecotech decides to join the black friday fun & Happy Thanksgiving!
 
Thanks for the great deals RT :) Happy Thanksgiving !
 
These guys were so helpful during this sale! I woke up to a email about the tunze mag scrapers being on sale after I had already ordered and they still added it for me with free shipping(even though it had to ship separately) and then reminded me I had a bunch of points so I walked away with the tunze care mag (long) for $15! Thanks BRS!!
 
These guys were so helpful during this sale! I woke up to a email about the tunze mag scrapers being on sale after I had already ordered and they still added it for me with free shipping(even though it had to ship separately) and then reminded me I had a bunch of points so I walked away with the tunze care mag (long) for $15! Thanks BRS!!

Fantastic! Glad we could help! :P
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new