Hard plumbing

Redemption626

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2020
Messages
116
Reaction score
68
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m finishing up a costume diy stand for my 90 gallon, hopefully this week. Then it’s going to come to hard pulmbing the tank and sump together.I was going to plumb a manifold into the return line that the end of manifold will connect back into drain line. The major question is should I include a ball valve for uv plumbing or should I just bite a little more time and hard plumb a uv in now. Thanks in advance.
 
i would a gate valve instead of a ball valve. if you choose to hard plumb the uv install some unions for easy removal.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new