Hardscape plans

ricardomunera

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2025
Messages
18
Reaction score
8
Location
show low
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently toying with the hardscape in my 90 gallon aquajapan any input? Setting it up for a mixed reef with some sps in the left hand side and some euphyllia on the right. Thoughts?
20260909_225349_13941A33-32D8-4BB7-BBD8-409B28882108.png
 
looks pretty good! you did a good job putting the euphyllia on a lower rock to avoid stings and not building up the left to high to give sps ample room to grow tall, what kind of sps/lps are you thinking of adding so far?
 
looks pretty good! you did a good job putting the euphyllia on a lower rock to avoid stings and not building up the left to high to give sps ample room to grow tall, what kind of sps/lps are you thinking of adding so far?
I’ve got some wildfire montipora a rommels rainbow acro and some playing and encrusting months that I’m going to transplant in there. I’m upgrading from a red sea 18.5 cube
 
I’ve got some wildfire montipora a rommels rainbow acro and some playing and encrusting months that I’m going to transplant in there. I’m upgrading from a red sea 18.5 cube
nice! I absolutely love forest fire montipora, definitely make sure to do updates on the tank as you go would definitely love to follow along 😁
 
I’ve got some wildfire montipora a rommels rainbow acro and some playing and encrusting months that I’m going to transplant in there. I’m upgrading from a red sea 18.5 cube
nice! I absolutely love forest fire montipora, definitely make sure to do updates on the tank as you go would definitely love to follow along 😁
20260910_132006_13293CCE-8B53-4FB6-B912-AF0C9805AB19.png

I tried to post the 18.5 but I don’t think it did. I’ve got a small acan garden and some mushrooms and zoas as well. I’d like to get some more blastos in the 90 for sure and some scolis. Little by little
 
I’ve got some wildfire montipora a rommels rainbow acro and some playing and encrusting months that I’m going to transplant in there. I’m upgrading from a red sea 18.5 cube
nice! I absolutely love forest fire montipora, definitely make sure to do updates on the tank as you go would definitely love to follow along 😁
20260910_132006_13293CCE-8B53-4FB6-B912-AF0C9805AB19.png

I tried to post the 18.5 but I don’t think it did. I’ve got a small acan garden and some mushrooms and zoas as well. I’d like to get some more blastos in the 90 for sure and some scolis. Little by little
Beautiful tank!
 
I’ve got some wildfire montipora a rommels rainbow acro and some playing and encrusting months that I’m going to transplant in there. I’m upgrading from a red sea 18.5 cube
nice! I absolutely love forest fire montipora, definitely make sure to do updates on the tank as you go would definitely love to follow along 😁
20260910_132006_13293CCE-8B53-4FB6-B912-AF0C9805AB19.png

I tried to post the 18.5 but I don’t think it did. I’ve got a small acan garden and some mushrooms and zoas as well. I’d like to get some more blastos in the 90 for sure and some scolis. Little by little
Beautiful tank!
What kind of scolies? I still have my reverse warpaint that was my first ever coral, they love mysis and are more hardy than people typically think
 
I’ve got some wildfire montipora a rommels rainbow acro and some playing and encrusting months that I’m going to transplant in there. I’m upgrading from a red sea 18.5 cube
nice! I absolutely love forest fire montipora, definitely make sure to do updates on the tank as you go would definitely love to follow along 😁
20260910_132006_13293CCE-8B53-4FB6-B912-AF0C9805AB19.png

I tried to post the 18.5 but I don’t think it did. I’ve got a small acan garden and some mushrooms and zoas as well. I’d like to get some more blastos in the 90 for sure and some scolis. Little by little
Beautiful tank!
What kind of scolies? I still have my reverse warpaint that was my first ever coral, they love mysis and are more hardy than people typically think
No specifics yet. For me it’s just if I see it at a lfs and I like it then that’s what I’m getting
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new