Harem tank with more than clowns?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Junk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Junk

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2018
Messages
24
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some other fish in a 120 right now, yellow tang, midas blenny, royal gamma, 1 firefish, 3 blue chromis. I've added a bunch of RBTA recently and I'd like to add 14-20 ocellaris clowns as a harem all super small from the same clutch. Is the fact that I have some other peaceful fish in there a problem? They're all small. It's a 120g with some good flow and a fuge.
 
Thanks
 
Definitely looking at aggression issues.
 
Not sure aggression will be an issue with other fish preexisting. I added 15 a while back to my drop off tank and no issues with them bothering pre-existing occupants.

dropE.jpg dropF.jpg dropG.jpg dropJ.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new