Harlequin Shrimp Pair Sexing

ZoaCollector

Aquatic Specialist
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2010
Messages
1,792
Reaction score
748
Location
Hawaii
What state or country do you live in
Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was reading a few articles on how to tell the difference between male and females. Thought this was interesting.

Female-purple spots on bottom

Male-yellowish/clear bottom

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1442376789.527577.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new