harlequin Shrimp Questions

Mr. E Wrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
1,329
Reaction score
14
Location
South Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been wanting to get a harlequin for my tank but was looking for some help. First of all, does anyone have any experience feeding them things other than starfish? Is there any frozen pre made food anyone knows of that you can feed them? I would have no problem keeping a chocolate chip and cutting off a little piece of an arm once in awhile but the only problem is I dont want to set up an extra tank just to keep one of them in. Any info is greatly appreciated, thanks
 
love my little guy. so they have a odd appetite. well worth it 2 me..
 
I have a pair...they are so interesting to watch! Mine just eat the starfish, but I haven't tried anything other than what the fish get. I keep a number of starfish in my fuge and that seems to keep a sustainable amount of food for them.

Sent from my XT907 using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new