Has anyone actually gotten a TDF Bowser?

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I know you're all probably sick of seeing bowser threads but I find it intriguing! There are about a dozen over the top expensive Z/Ps out there most of which aren't that appealing to me. ie Sopranos for 125+. But this Bowser just has me riddled with hype and hysteria.

It seems as if there are a dozen different types out there despite the claim of only 3. From the OG, TDF Ktar which bizarre enough has a wacky new name to it.

Has Zack ever fragged his own bowsers over at the digital fishroom? Has anyone actually gotten a piece of the original strain? The only one available seems to be from PZ.

poomba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never seen a piece from Zach for sale. Ive seen pics of his colony, but I believe hes stated that he wont frag it. Not for sure on it but I want to say he said it hahah. The second strain, which is Waalaa Magic/Bowser and originated out of Dream Corals is easy to find. And Planet Zoas are nice :)

shawy2510

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for hijack guys do pz ship to the uk as I really would like 1 of their bowsers.

poomba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont think anyone will ship to the UK as they would have to deal with CITES permits if I am correct and noone wants to deal with the hassle of it.

Sfgiants55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought the original bowser came from aquarium in motion in California? I could be wrong tho.

shawy2510

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stunning coral. If pz would be willing to send them I would definatly purchase 1 and also a few others. Im sure it can be done :)

ptboy6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw a great colony of bowsers and shazzams at Reefapalooza this weekend. They are quite a site. Bowsers are super bright. Makes me wish I can afford them.

reid429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine are sensitive as hell. I had about 4 growing after a year or so and fragged them and lost all but 1 and now I'm back to square 1 with them

Pumbooris

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you ever get a chance to get to a minnesota frag swap, TDF(zach) is normally present with tons of stuff for sale

poomba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What was he asking per polyp on them?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

poomba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine are sensitive as hell. I had about 4 growing after a year or so and fragged them and lost all but 1 and now I'm back to square 1 with them

Did you get yours from zach?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jaypainter24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought the original bowser came from aquarium in motion in California? I could be wrong tho.
You are correct. We are the founders of the bowser paly. Zach got his directly from me some time ago, and Ktar got his from my buddy who got them from me.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 135 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back