Has anyone actually received their Profilux 4 yet??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mortie31
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mortie31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
1,789
Reaction score
2,963
Location
Uttoxeter. England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says, I'm in the U.K. and haven't recieved my preorder 4 yet, and I've not seen any posts saying anyone has, am I alone and waiting impatiently...
 
There was an email sent out saying they are delayed a couple weeks because of a supplier for their parts didn't send them enough. Shipping out third week of January now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new